- We are always looking to work with aligned funders, companies and individuals to extend our positive impact. We have an unparalleled reach and genuine engagement with Aotearoa’s youth and their communities.
We provide an innovative way for brands to authentically connect with young people.
BENEFITS FOR PARTNERS
- Connect with schools and communities nationwide - 10,000 + students, 300 + schools and 600 + teacher contacts each year across 75 events
- Opportunity for engagement and marketing to 300,000 + online audience each year (live-streamed events, digital events, webisodes, resource videos, highlight packages and more)
- Connection to young people who will go on to be celebrated as successes in their field (i.e Joel Little, Six60, Kimbra, Alien Weaponry, Bic Runga, Hon. Kris Faafoi)
- Support low-cost equitable access for all rangatahi to participate in the arts
- Help to showcase and encourage pathways into the arts for school leavers
- Sponsor awards, scholarships and development opportunities for outstanding rangatahi
- Opportunity for radio cross-promotion with existing partners
- Opportunity for TVC placement, MC liners, activations/sampling at events
- Opportunity for involvement at naming rights, gold, silver, bronze or prize level partnerships
- Access to engaging, uplifting, inspiring and compelling stories and content from our platforms, that can be re-shared to support your objectives
Current partnership whānau:
- Ngā mihi nui to our wonderful community of partners, supporters and Trust funders. Without them, our mahi would not be possible.
Ehara koe i a ia!